Sunday, October 19, 2008

Solution of Ram Temple issue!!!



How will you address God if you realize that the one standing in front of you is God!!!

Same quandary I was in the first and the only time I met God!!!
“Shall I say Good Morning or hello, or shake hands, or prostrate, or simply hug!!” I was in a multi-dimensional dilemma!!!

Rexy, my girlfriend is a Sci-fi and had made me a world-machine. World-machine is something very much like a time-machine, boarding which you can not only go to different time eras, but also to different worlds.

“So where shall we go first Ravi,” Rexy asked.
When girls ask such questions, be prepared that another couple of hours, and you would have lost couple of hundred rupees in Baristas or Café days.

“Baikunth” Rexy herself proposed while I was pondering that Barista would cost me 200 rupees, while at Café day I may save 20 rupees.

“Yes, let’s start with meeting Lord Rama,” Rexy suggested. Rexy is a Christian by birth but, as per her, that isn’t a sufficient reason to stop respecting or praying Gods of other religions.

I still have much to learn from her!!

“Lord Rama!!” I wondered.
“Why not go to see our future? To see how much more money of mine will you waste this month etc etc etc.” I thought but only thought.
You bet if you have a girlfriend, her word said means the final word said, so I conceded.

A couple of commands fired on her world-machine and we were in the official residence of Lord Rama (or Lord Vishnu, to say!!)

“Welcome Ravi and Rexy,” Lord Rama himself pronounced, God was aware that we would come there. After all, God is God!!

“So how is your planet doing,” he enquired.
“Nothing much Sir,” I responded, I wasn’t still sure about how to address Him. So I better used my IT company soft skills to address him Sir!!

“We are fighting to get our right, to build your temple at your birth place Sir,” I chose to earn some petty points in front of him, looked at Rexy and winked.

“And what purpose would it fulfill?” he wondered.

“Will it resolve your rich-poor gap, Hindu-Muslim riots, unemployment, global warming, terrorism, reservation issues,” God enumerated.

“Man!! We are fighting our elections on this issue and God has nothing to do with it. HE is totally indifferent towards it,” I was nothing if not stunned.

“And who made you Hindus and Muslims,” God continued.
“Which scripture has it written that I don’t care for Muslims or Sikhs or Christians?”
“Which book has it written that Jesus or Waheguru do bless Hindus?” my head was reeling.

“See this Super Computer. It has Rexy’s details. I had blessed him with idea to make this world-machine. Now how can you say that I am of Hindus,” God’s voice had disappointment.

“I kept shouting telling you that I am Vishnu, I am Jesus, and I am Allah. But no, you won’t pay a heed to it. God is one. But no, you won’t understand. At the end of the day, you are just residents of planet Earth.Educated illiterates,” God shouted.

"Any number of births I take to tell you this single point, but you will end up doing the same Earthish thing.Categorizing and Classifying. Can't you live without these races, these castes, these religions?" God asked.

“Go back to your earth, and tell your people and politicians. I don’t need temple. I need Humans. And tell your earth, you guys are not humans. You have just got the hardware (the body of humans), not the software (thoughts) of humans. You change your software, and that would be my Temple. The Rama temple,” God proclaimed, asked his waiters to serve us Ice Cappuccino, and left to fulfill his other appointments.

I and Rexy were just wondering about what happened. But surely, Rexy was no more Christian now, and I no more a Hindu. We were two humans praying to same God, just with different names.

“What next?” I asked Rexy.
“Let’s go to meet Babur,” Rexy said.

This Rexy girl gives me shock sometimes. First Lord and then Babur

What’s she up to? What’s going on in her mind?

I forgot to ask Lord why He made girls!!

“Ok,” I surrendered and we were in Heaven to meet Babur.

“Hello your highness Emperor Babur. We have come from earth to meet you,” I said with extra chocolaty face.
“Did you hear about Babri Masjid demolition,” I asked the blunt question straight forward.
He nodded in yes!!
“Your people are trying their best not to let the Ram Mandir construction happen there,” I said.

Emperor stared at me and kept staring, pondering something at the back of his mind.

“Ram Mandir, Babri Masjid,” he said and started smiling. Smiling converted to laughing and laughing to Guffaws.

I and Rexy looked at each other, wondering at this reaction.
“Your highness,” I interrupted.

“Are you a developed nation? Does every Indian sleep with food-filled stomach?” he questioned
“No,” I moved my head in east-west direction.

“Is your economy independent of exports? When western economy jolts, Is India independent of those shocks?” he questioned like an economist.
“No,” same gesture

“Is India a pollution-free, corruption-free, weather-calamities-free nation?” Emperor hurled another question
Pathetic I again replied in No.

I didn’t know where the conversation was heading to. I was confused but the Emperor continued.

“Is every Indian employed?” another one.
“No,” same gesture

“Does every Indian live above poverty line? Does every Indian consider other Indian a human?” another one
Same response!!

“When one Indian becomes superior, does he respect his juniors or consider them his slaves?” Emperor asked
“He becomes brutal, a beast,” Rexy replied this time with some furiuos expressions.

Emperor again started laughing, not to stop this time.

I was responding without facial expressions, but these girls, they have this art of contorting their faces as per the situation. God, you are really great who devised them!!

“Go and tell your world’s people. The day every Indian will start considering himself an Indian before any other thing, my soul will be most happy,” Emperor replied.

“We don’t need temples or mosques. If anything, be humans and love other humans. If anything more, open Charitable Hospitals at contentious places, where those wanting mosques or temples will donate money, and where every human will be served without a matter of his religion” Emperor replied and left.

I and Rexy also came back to our World.

It’s 9 at night; Rexy is busy watching one of those late evening K-programs, and devising new tantrums to ask free coffee or chocolates from me, while I am writing this blog conveying the message of Lord Rama, and the solution of Emperor Babur. Don’t know how many would be the takers, but even if one, I win!!!!

9 comments:

Jewelry Designer said...

Good thought,Ravi!

Unknown said...

Nice diplomatic solution Ravi. Yeah its better to spend money on people to uplift them......... But i dont know whether this solution works or not...

Unknown said...

Thanx buddy If you do not force me to read this, I would reallly miss the very beaultifull thought
From now onwards I would be Indian First but what about others?
Today in Mumbai you can see the Xample...the division of Nation on the basis of religion...

habin haridas said...

ravi you have given an "aam janta" view of the problem, and a very well choreographed one.

but dont you think an issue as sensitive and politicised as this can probably never be solved.

Scoobie said...

Nice thought Ravi.. Our country has no many countless pblms to face but its still focussed in religious roits .. But this will nvr end if it ends thn no politics no election... Atleast we educated can be diplomatic...

Unknown said...

A very noble thought.

neel said...

hope this blog of urs have any impact on wicked pliticians of today

Unknown said...

You ve delivered the social issues in a much creative way.. dude ur analytical skills are evident frm ur blogs....

avinash said...

nice thought ravi, you have considered almost every problem in just small message. and on the same time good diplomatic view.